Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Technical" Contacts for your information

It appears the company is located in Vancouver.

That's unfortunate... It sort of dims my view of Vancouver.

During my tenure at Citrix as the due diligence engineer, I was the leeway into citrix buying a few companies from that area.

I must say, I really enjoyed my time there, actually thought about moving up there. The people are super nice. Well, I suppose, most of them are.

Anyway, here's the actual contact with this company, if you are having the same issues I am, and don't feel like going though their little complaint form, only to be told you should sign up for another offer since your other one magically didn't work.

Registrant:
Ellen Lauder 2038 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia V5N4K4 Canada
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: KITNMEDIA.COM
Created on: 31-Oct-06 Expires on: 31-Oct-10 Last Updated on: 02-Nov-08 Administrative Contact: Lauder, Ellen chickenhole@gmail.com
2038 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia V5N4K4 Canada
(604) 648-0557 Technical Contact:
Lauder, Ellen chickenhole@gmail.com
2038 Victoria Drive
Vancouver, British Columbia V5N4K4 Canada
(604) 648-0557

1 comment:

templeton said...

Get my name off your blog. 2038 Victoria was my address and Ellen Lauder is my name and chickenhole is my ex-boyfriend. I have had nasty people contact me over the years and I didn't know what it was about or how they got my number. Now I know that it was because somebody (you) didn't get their facts straight and posted information that wasn't theirs to share. Get my name off the page.